Saturday 9 June 2012

The Naked Cake is here!!

Well as my big bro got married to his lovely bride Sarah in a small but beautiful affair in Devon, they decided to have a more informal do at my parents house in North Yorkshire for a much larger crowd. The Pimms was flowing, the sun shining and the BBQ flaming!!


So, as this was the only opportunity for many people to see the happy couple, I thought it only appropriate to make them a second wedding cake to go with their second special day.


I decided to make a lovely Naked Cake, that being it's a stunning four tier victoria sponge sandwiched with raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream and decorated with fresh fruit and pink roses. I was really happy with the result and really pleased that James and my new Sister-in-Law (he he) were too!!


Oh and by the way, this cake is available to order, I think it would be perfect for a vintage themed summer wedding!! www.macakecompany.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment