Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fabulous Finding Nemo Cake!


Last week we went to the 2nd birthday party of Oliver, the gorgeous little boy of some good friends of mine. 

As Oliver is currently obsessed with Finding Nemo, his Mum asked me to create a cake based around the film.



I had so much fun creating all of characters including Nemo & Dory, Bruce the vegetarian shark, Peach the starfish, Squirt the baby sea turtle, Pearl the Octopus and of course, one of the seagulls perched on a rock!!



I then made lots of sea-weed and coral along with a wooden under-water sign which took pride of place at the front of the cake and it all came together perfectly!


At the party, it was the adults, not just the kids who loved the detail on this cake so I was really pleased with the result!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe no one has commented on how great this cake is...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, spread the word by following me on Facebook search for Marie Antoinette Cakes, I'm the one in UK with a white choc wedding cake as my picture!

    ReplyDelete