Friday 25 January 2013

Beautiful Vintage Rose Cake!

 
 
I'm completely in love with my latest wedding cake design!
 
I have a book of scribbled designs and design ideas and I've been wanting to make this one come to life for a few months now so I'm very excited to be sharing it with you all now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 As you can see it's a four-tier cake covered in lovely soft ivory sugarpaste and decorated in a really elegant vintage style.
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 The hand-piped decoration on two tiers gives it a classical feel where the hand-made sugarpaste roses in soft pink and dusky pink provide gorgeous romance!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To top off the vintage theme, ivory ribbon and lace surround the base of each tier to give it a really delicate feel.
 
Prices for this cake start at £350 for vanilla or chocolate sponge (approx. 120 - 130 ptns)






No comments:

Post a Comment