Thursday 8 August 2013

Delicious Cupcake Flavours!!



This week I've made two cupcake flavours, Maple & Pecan topped with Maple Buttercream and finished with a shard of pecan toffee, and Chocolate Cherry with a Syrup-soaked cherry inside, topped with Vanilla Cherry Buttercream!
 
The Maple & Pecan are my new favourite cupcake flavour and I have to be careful not to eat the spare few I have left!!

 

They were made for two lovely ladies who in the last couple of weeks have given birth to two lovely little ladies! I'm still in the process of testing cupcakes by post, it worked well in normal temperatures in spring but I was a bit worried about these warmer temperatures so wanted to see how they fare.
 
They've been boxed up and posted and will arrive with their lovely recipients tomorrow so fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment